Corporate Social Responsibility
“Responsibility refers to the obligation of entrepreneurs to pursue those policies, to make those decisions, or to follow those actions that are in line with the goals and values of our society.”
(Howard Bowen, the father of corporate social responsibility)
Our obligation to society and the environment is our main concern and responsibility. That is, to adhere to principles and values such as
Respect for humans, animals and the environment.
We stand by our fellow human beings and respect their needs.
We take care of the animals
We respect the environment and improve living standards.
Based on this, we take care every day for the integration of the social responsibility that has now become a part of our lives. In this context, management and employees motivated by personal and overall responsibility, we observe all the necessary actions / activities that will help achieve the goals of our company.
- You keep up to date with responsible alcohol consumption.
- Responsible Sale of Alcoholic Beverages
- Continuous training of staff to be up to date with international and national developments in the field of trade, economy and health in general.
Respect their work environment as a trader (colleague, customer)
- Supply to primary schools and kindergartens in Tavro, almost 1,000 liters of juice.
- Environmental Responsibility
Reduced paper consumption, sending files electronically to avoid printing, Economical light bulbs
- Love and protection for animals.
Daily care of the four-legged friends of the area with food, water and vaccines & treatment of 3 of them.